Torch Fired Earrings I, II, III, IV DIY Tutorial
4 in 1 Tutorial. Beautiful torch fired earrings.
This tutorial is an instant downloading PDF file, it has 14 pages, 4 templates and 45 photos.
Most of the projects are for beginners and intermediate skill students.
Manufacturer part number:
You will learn:
- How to cut sheet metal with a bench shear, disk cutter and jeweler’s saw
- How to texture metal with stamps, rolling mill and hammers
- Curving metal sheet (dapping)
- Making jump rings
- Torch fired stencil enamels, sgraffito
- Soldering ear wires
- Patina application
- Using rotary tools for drilling, sanding and finishing.
You will be working on all earrings at the same time.
1- Cutting all pieces, filing, sanding
2- Punching holes, dapping, texturing 3- Making jump rings
5-Enameling the back of all the pieces
6-Enameling front of the pieces - background & decora- tion(alinear con Enameling)
7-Assembly of all earrings